• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our hamster Buffy

Mycavyangels

some buffy pics

P1000166.jpg

P1000170.jpg

P1000224.jpg

P1000172.jpg

P1000227.jpg

P1000223.jpg

Buffy is one adorable Hammy! When I was younger I had a hamster that looked just like Buffy and she was the sweetest, tamest little Ham ever. I love the cage too...very posh.

Buffy is a great name for such an adorable little creature.:wggle: Yes, that cage is really something too!

Oh Buffy is so gorgeous! I had a hampster called Buddy and he looked so much like Buffy, I also had a female called Lady (she was black) and they had 13 little babies, it was so cute :)

What is it with hamsters and all their cute accessories?? We had a hamster when I was younger, and it had a ball to run around in, numerous tubes to extend it's cage, etc. etc. They're almost as bad as dogs when it comes to accessories!! I love it!:D

Back