• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cold Weather Genetics Prof Develops New Breed "CAVEEP"

Brian M

Hi

Reading in our local paper The Wirral Gob it has been reported that a mad Astro-Physicist has returned to the area to assist his psychotic half brother who has become concerned with the amount of shivering CKCS that have been seen in the area over the last two weeks ,and the two of them with some direction by a Mr Irvine have developed in a remarkably short period of time a new breed of dog called a Caveep ,they are now early next week actually applying to the KC for recognition of this remarkable breed of dog and they should have an Accredited Breeders List of one ( us ) up and running by Tuesday night .If readers cant wait till Tuesday we should have some ready for sale by 8.31 am Monday latest all of course are vet and health checked but in accordance with one of our part time investors Whiteowl not MRI scanned .The rapid speed of this development has been amazing says Ronnie of Whipsawed Zoo and even Snowy Owl (or was that Little Owl or Crazy Owl )
has sent her congratulations and a request for at least half a million Euros pls not Pounds to hire a good PR company to promote this fantastic advancement in genetics :confused::confused::confused:

Rosies looks worried

3163520023_2465f3e9d1.jpg

It is It is Its a Caveep ,with Ami in the background

3164360606_d7dec09405.jpg

No its not its our Daisy with her bed on her back

3163522715_c03e00f50a.jpg

Cor she had me worried there ,I don't suppose it is true and really a Caveep

3164362806_a8cfb56804.jpg

Nope it cant be true cos we all have one of them on our beds to cuddle into and its not true as

3163530089_c8f257c1a9.jpg

Cos our daisy is fast asleep upstairs

3164372934_9a5c0b382f.jpg

This amazing leap forward has been highly praised by one high ranking member of the Cav fraternity namely Ronnie of Whipsawed Zoo and his partner in breed standard and health issues namely Crazy Owl ,they have even requested permission to advise one of their head geneticists employed by them who's name is a closely guarded secret all they will say is that he was leader in his field and is a highly qualified German Doktor who left Europe for Argentina about 64 years ago
So I think we should all thank this mad American scientist and his looney tune cavalier brother for all they have done to promote this new breed of dog a Caveep,
but contact for them all is care of a new hosp somewhere I don't know where it is but its called Broadmoor and there you should find Ronnie and Mad owl together with any body else who wants to be with them and thats not me

Oh Brian. Dont know how you think then up, but you've made my day. Just cant stop giggling. Great pics. :):)

Back