• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

UPDATE: Cavalier Matters out and about!

Nicki

Thought you would all like to see that Tania [and Graham!] have been very busy at Poole ready for tomorrow :) Please go along and support them if you can, you can't miss them with the flag!

Poole.jpg

At the Country Fair at Upton Country Park, Poole, Dorset, BH17 7BJ this weekend!

Companion Dog Show on the Sunday -http://www.oakleighfairs.co.uk/upton/

Upton Country Park is not too far from us so depending on the weather tomorrow we may well be able to go, it`s in a lovely setting, hope it a great day.

Lovely to meet Tania and Sandra yesterday and thank you for all the hard work I know you do. Hope the weather holds out for you on Sunday and you get to meet more Cavaliers. When I took little Rupert out of the bag when I got home Ollie`s eyes lite up as he thought he was getting a new dog toy, it now has pride of place on my shelf well out of his way.

I just love the flag!!

When I took little Rupert out of the bag when I got home Ollie`s eyes lite up as he thought he was getting a new dog toy, it now has pride of place on my shelf well out of his way.

Yes mine would be the same -- at the ready to destuff poor little Rupert!

Another photo of the wonderful Cavalier Matters stand:

Poole2.jpg

Sadly not very many people yesterday but more today, and they have sold lots of the gorgeous throws :)

Pam, Tania really appreciated your visit, I think it's lovely to be able to get out and about and meet fellow Cavalier lovers!

The stall will be at Knebworth House Fair next weekend, just up the road from me.
I'm going to be there helping, so I have my fingers crossed for good weather and lots of people with money to spend.

Have some lovely photos.

Does my Bum look Big in this?

7725558336_1d224e6059.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Little and Large.

7725554086_e20a048715.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Asti and her mummy Sandra resting on the job.

7725553824_b471f552ae.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7725552906_ed934c3be9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7725552142_fb323cff53.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7725557518_dc91008fb2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7725558814_05fb98aa8b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7725560130_ab347e72e8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Glad you had a much more succesful Sunday, the weather did turn out much better on that day than was forecast. The photo of Little and Large is so cute an so funny.:)

Back