• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Worry about my puppy -please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liana

Hi,:sl*p:
I am Lianka. I am new to this site and finding it very interesting and helpful. We got a girl cavalier Lotty for about 10 weeks.She is nearly 18 weeks now.She is very cleaver and lovely little puppy.She is my first dog and I worry about everything she does like I do about my kids. A few things she does really freaking me out as I have read a lot about SM. She scratches on her neck a lot and shake her all body at least 3 times a day like she is wet.Her ears are clean and been checked by vet . She scoots her bum on the floor few times a day and growls and bites her legs(most worrying thing). This video is not of my puppy,but my Lotty does exactly same thing.Is this a normal puppy behaviour or is this something to worry about. Any advice on this would be appreciated.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UD8EDIHnYg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back