• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cody's final farewell to the kittens

moniechris

Soooo my sweet little fosters left to be adopted :cry: But I really think Cody is taking it harder than I am!! He has been mopey and depressed for 2 days now. I still have 2 babies left, but the little black kitten was his buddy. Here is my sweet sad giant:
Farewell dear friend
zoey6months042.jpg

I'll miss you most of all scarecrow!! (ueah, I'm a dork)
zoey6months030.jpg

Soooooo sad :cry:
zoey6months022.jpg

Heavy sigh
zoey6months038.jpg

Oooooooh poor Cody, what a sweet guy he is, if he feels this sad, I can imagine how sad you feel Monica. God bless you for fostering animals and giving them a chance they might not otherwise have for a happy life.

Poor Cody and poor you! The only answer is... more kitten fosters! :lol: That little calico one; I'd come still that one!

Aw poor Cody!! Looks like you'll have to foster again and quickly from the expression on his face!!

Back