• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby Here

Sydney

My sister Sydney is asleep on the couch in the living room, and since I don't have anyone to play with right now, I'm posting some pictures of myself.

258978091_cfb9d1aef3.jpg

258976140_10278349fb.jpg

258976162_ba0b935c80.jpg

Ruby's Age

Ruby was about 7 months old when this picture was taken. Her sister Sydney is about 6 months older. Ruby will be 1 year old on January 27 and Sydney will turn 2 years old in July.

So can we please please see some updated pictures of your sweet little girl. Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. :D :D :D

My ability to post is our little secret. Mom and Dad don't know I have such a talent and I don't want them to know. They aren't very good with the computer and once they find out I'm computer literate, there will be no end to the requests they'll have for me. You know the kind, "Ruby, can you develop our web page?", "Ruby, can you set up our email?" Ruby, Ruby, Ruby. I'll never get my naps in with all the requests they'll have. Anyway, I'll post more pictures as soon as I can find that darn CD with my pictures on it. I have a nice picture of me me in Bar Harbor, Maine. I will post them tonight after Mom and Dad go to bed.

Ruby

Oh Ruby, you are too cute! And FUNNY! Can you please come to my house after you set up Mom and Dad?

Okay, it took forever, but Mom and Dad are finally asleep and Sydney and I have finally gotten to log on. Sydney is here with me and wants to make sure I give her equal time. We promised everyone more pictures, so here they are. Of course, Sydney being the oldest, wants her pictures posted first, so I'll indulge her this one time. Anyway, we both got to go to Maine this summer. As you can see, we saw light houses and went to the top of Cadillac Mountain outside Bar Harbor. As you can probably tell, it was REALLY, REALLY windy and my eye's watered and our ear's blew, but it was so, so much fun. We also had the run of Acadia National Park and saw lots of wildlife, but Mom and Dad never once let us off our leashes. We promised them we would come right back, but they didn't let us. Despite that, it was really so much fun. Ooops, we gotta go, we hear Mom and Dad stirring and we can't let them know we are online. Sydney's already run back to bed, better go. More pictures later.

277753918_81b776c43b.jpg

277753923_e69fc3fe2e.jpg

277753926_a657ef7b4b.jpg

277753927_3b88b440dc.jpg

Oh, Ruby!!! Those are some really lovely pictures!! :snap:

Did you take them yourself too ... with the self-timer? :)

Ruby and Sydney - where are you from in Virginia, I am also from VA - in NoVA. My name is Corgan and I'm 7 months old. I think you, Ruby, are especially cute! :l*v:

Well, actually its not Ruby, its Sydney. Ruby is in the other room so I'm filling in for her online while she's busy. We do that for each other whenever we can. Mom and Dad are outside so I have to be quick. The pictures in Maine that Ruby posted yesterday were taken by Ruby and I. When Mom and Dad were busy looking at the scenery, Ruby and I would pick up their camera, strike a pose and snap away. icon_whistling What was even funnier is Dad thought Mom took the pictues and Mom thought Dad took the pictures. Its really funny to see them so confused. :lol: Of course, we'll never tell. As for the photo of us together in front of the lighthouse, that was taken by a passing Labrador Retriever to which we will ever be grateful. We originally asked a passing Dachshund, but he was so short he kept cutting our heads off in the picture. As for us, we're headed off on another road trip this weekend down to Colonial Williamsburg and Surry. If we can we'll look for some more opportunities to grab the camera and snap some photo's and post them as soon as we can. I hope Mom and Dad never find out about this web site or we have some really significant explaining to do. But then again, probably not as much explaining as if they find us taking the car out late at night to pick up some doggie treats. :drivecar:

Sincerely
Sydney and Ruby

You guys are pistols. You best not be taking that car out without mommy and daddy knowing. Here's a tip...refill the gas tank and roll back the odometer...they'll never know! :lol: :lol: Oh and don't forget to put the seats back to their positions.

Looks like you all had a wonderful summer. What great trips your folks take you on.

Hey everyone! Ruby and Sydney are back. Mom and Dad have gone out to dinner so I am taking the time to log on and get everyone who has been following our adventures a little update. I noticed in a previous post that there might have been just a tad bit of scepticism about Sydney and I and some of our abilities. Just to put that to rest let me relate a little story. The other night when I snuck down to make my last online post, I thought I was all alone. Turned out, Sydney was waiting and just as I logged onto Dad's computer, there was a big flash :shock: and standing there with the camera and a huge grin :) was Sydney and this was the result:

Sydney thought she really had me over a barrel and was probably thinking, "Boy, do I have her where I want her. Whatever I want she's going to have to give me or this picture just may have to find its way onto Cavalier Talk. From now on, I'm taking first choice on food, first choice on toys, the list is endless." Of course I didn't just fall off the proverbial bone truck, so I nonchalantly showed her this little beauty:

And best of all, this shot from one our little late night runs to the doggie store for treats:

Now normally, I work the gas and brake pedals, but as you can see, I am conspicuously absent in this shot. Plausible deniability is worth a fortune, wouldn't you say? Anyway, needless to say our rare sibling rivalry is now over and we are back to supporting each other 100%. After all, we can accomplish more together than we can apart and besides, who will we lay on the pillow with on Dad's lap if we are mad at each other.

Anyway, Mom and Dad took us to Colonial Williamsburg this weekend and we even took a ferry across the James River. OOPS! :yikes Mom and Dad just drove up so I gotta run. I still have to clear the computer cache and history before they walk in or we're busted for sure. Sydney can post our pictures of Williamsburg tomorrow. Check back for an update and some new adventure in the lives of Sydney and Ruby from Virginia.

Ruby.

Last edited:
Back