• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Did anyone need to reset a password to log on?

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Just wondering if you had to get a new one sent or if you could just log on as normal?

K>

Me too. No issues at all, but I do know that some people are having trouble finding the site today because their old bookmarks don't work.

Once at the site, I think most people have been fine though. :)

Over the weekend, my old link in favorites took me to the page that said the board was temporarily down. Last evening, it took me to a "page not found" (rather than a re-direct) so I put "cavaliertalk.com" into Google and the new link came up right away.

And I was able to log-in as always once I got here.

My old password worked just fine, no problems so far. It's nice to be back here!

Me too. The old password worked just fine. I just had to update my bookmark to point to the new site. And I even have an avatar now. So all is right with the world.

Dave

I've been soooooo confused. My bookmark wasn't working so I thought the site was down. Then I had to change my password, and it took me 3 tries to figure out how to do it right. I don't think my brain is functioning properly.

I just could not get on it kept telling me that the site was down so I put it in again and here I am ----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie--Barney---Sam)

My password worked just fine. However, I just posted a new thread and I noticed my avatar is missing from my message. Not sure what to do about that......... The new site is wonderful!

There is supposed to an automatic redirect from the old site to here, but for some reason, it isn't working. I am going to see if I can get that sorted.

Love the new lay-out

Hi Karlin,

I just logged in ok and I have to say I love what you've done with the site ... very nice ... you are a busy bee .. I hope you had a good Easter .. wasn't the weather amazing in Dublin for a change?? Long may it last ....

Hi all: I figured out how to write a couple of little scripts that now redirect the board correctly. For some reason I couldn't do this from the server end but from now on, anyone who is lost out in the ether will just be redirected here. :)

Thanks for the hello; it was a beautiful weekend in Ireland! I got in a couple of good walks but was sick yesterday and today -- so taking some time off work now. :cool:

Hope you feel better soon Karlin! Hopefully the pups will give mum some extra snuggles...! :)

Back