• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A year without Jack

Louise1823

Its hard to believe its already a year since we lost our beloved Jack. He was such a special little pup in every way and was loved dearly by everyone he came in contact with. Theres not a day goes by that I dont think of him.

picture.php

Heaven Love Our Little Boy

I remember the day that Jack arrived
His tiny face so scared and wild
The perfect little puppy boy
Here to bring so much love and joy

Jack loved to watch the world go by
And bark the birds back to the sky
Sitting upon the window sill
Two wagging tails, Jack and Mill's

One cold morning early in March
An angel came and touched his heart
She snuggled him up and flew him away
A whole garden of heaven for Jack to play

It broke our hearts to see him fly
Days and nights for Jack we cried
The loss too great, the pain so deep
No little Jack to help us sleep

We miss you more and more each day
More than words could ever say
In our hearts your always here
Your smell, your bark, your floppy ears

Please keep him safe and love him dear
Cuddle him often so he'll have no fear
Love him lots and he'll return it with joy
Heaven love our little boy

In loving memory of our precious Jack - Sleep sweetly little man xxxxx

Oh Louise that is such a beauitiful poem.......Little Jack was a lovely boy,I just love that photo:)

I am so sorry you had to lose him:(

Beautiful poem to Jack. Your love for him shows in your writing. Hugs to you as you navigate this difficult anniversary.

I am crying again. What a beautiful poem for Jack.
You must miss him very much. :hug:

Oh Louise, he was just so gorgeous, he looks so much like my Prince, I cant imagine how you must miss him, take comfort in your other babies

Louise:

I have a file folder on my computer where I keep poems or prayers about our pets. I am going to put your beautiful poem there. I can tell how special Jack was to you and how much he was loved.

That poem is lovely I'm in tears :hug: from us and Recky Woo'll hive you a big smooch poochy :hug: on Tuesday!

Back