• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dougal family and friends

cecily

This warrented another post as I know there's one or two that would be interested in seeing some of Dougal's relatives!! I can't believe how like Whitney Dougal's Dad, Guy is. Not that I've ever met Whitney, but he looks like her from the photos! I also caught a glimpse of Ellis, another relative of them all, and Nicki I got a picture of Lily just for you :lol:

The lovely Tri is Dougal's Dad, Guy and brother to Whitney. Not sure exactly how he's related to Jack and Kayla...? Must be brother also? He quite fancied Tandie and if she hadn't been fixed there might have been more nieces and nephews on the way.

Resized_Dougal00024.jpg

Resized_Dougal00034.jpg

The lovely Lily
Resized_Dougal00040.jpg

Some gorgeous Tri's. Dougal is under one of their tails, chewing on something
Resized_Dougal00060.jpg

Here's Dougal's littermates. The two B&Ts are very similar. Conor is slightly larger. Dougal is on the right. The Tri in the centre is absolutely gorgeous and very like his daddy. All boys.
Resized_Dougal00057.jpg

Resized_Dougal00052.jpg

Wow thanks for that puppy and cavalier fix! Those tris are gorgeous too! I just love Dougal's ENORMOUS eyebrows; they make him look like he's plotting mischief. What fun for you to sit amidst all those dogs. I'll take either of the other leftover puppies! :lol:

:lol: Nobody's getting the other two! The breeder has decided to keep them!

There were 5 adult cavs there (actually 6 including Tandie) and the 3 puppies. When we went in the four tri's backed Tandie into the corner to sniff her! :lol: She didn't know where we were after bringing her! But within 10 minutes the tail was back up and she enjoyed the company.

LOL. I bet she did! And it looks like that boy will be trouble... for a while. Amber has been a demon, but she's starting to settle into the most adorable girl. Lucky you with all those Cavs!!

However did you choose!!! I would have wanted them all!!! Thank goodness there are no breeders in my area who have black and tans or I would be in BIG trouble icon_whistling

Oh My! Whitney is the spitting image of her Dad :shock: Those eyebrows get them away with all sorts of bother I can tell you :lol:

That little Tri pup just wants me to be his Mummy, I can see by looking at him .... ;) :lol: It's no wonder he's not parting with either of them, the three of them are all gorgeous pups. He was so lucky to have such a beautiful, healthy litter from his little girl :flwr:

So glad you've got your new little bundle home safely, Cecily :lotsaluv:

Donna,

Guy is Whit's full litter brother!!!!! not her daddy.....

and Cecily Guy is indeed a brother to Jack and then a half brother (same mum but different dad) to Kayla, and then Kayla is a full litter sister to my Ellis.....the family tree just keeps on growing!!!

If that isn't correct Nicki will let us know as she has those two with her but I'm sure thats how it is.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Thank you so much for the photos Cecily...Dougal is just gorgeous, they really are a stunning litter. They were so lucky to get such well marked pups from a Ruby/Tri mating.

That's right Alison, Kyla is a half sister to Guy, Jack and Whitney.

There were three litters from the same parents, Jack is from the oldest litter, he's just 5. Whitney and Guy are from the next litter, they were 3 in September...and "my" :lol: Lily is from the last litter, she was 1 at the end of August.

Thank you SO much for the photo of Lily, Cecily :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

She is such a beautiful girlie :l*v:

I guess the secret is out then...Lily will be coming to live with us when she "retires" from showing and breeding...in about 5 years time :D

We met her when we collected Jack...and fell in love :D and her breeder has very kindly agreed to let us have her when she's finished her career...we are saving a space on the sofa :lol:

So which one was my little "Jazz!" or possibly "Tizzy" I can't see the difference between them all!!! .... all so beautiful..like you say Nicki, always a little more space on the old sofa!....we just need a few years notice :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

In the photo where Dougal is hiding under someone's tail - it's Lily's tail...the doglet next to the sofa is Guy :D Jazz is Whitney's litter sister...and prob going to Alison when she retires :lol:

"your" Jazz is the one with the head in a bowl - I think!! I was trying to describe them to the breeder, as she hasn't seen the photos LOL

OK so we do have planned who is having whom...:badgrin: but their breeder does know :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Great pictures. I just love them all. Tucker's dad is a tri and his mum is black and tan. When I showed my niece Elizabeth (age 6) Tucker's parent's picture, she said oh he's just like me. Elizabeth's dad is black and her mum white. :)

oh that's lovely Joanne, that's made my day :lol: :lol:

My friend's grandchildren were of mixed race...Dad was Black African and Mum white, the children were so pretty - my friend used to affectionately call them her coffee drops :D I hope no-one takes offence to this, I thought it was lovely.

:lol: :lol: I have several mixed race cousins , deaf cousins and a different race uncle... just to keep things lively! Lots of spice in the family mix. :lol: Don't think any offense will be taken. :) Just think of our cavaliers, brown, black and white. :D

Elizabeth is a trip. She is my buddy. At six years old she is wise beyond her years. She also reads cavaliertalk with me. She's really into the adventures of Sydney and Ruby over in the Gallery Section. I've let her make a couple of posts herself. Now everytime she visits she wants to look at the website, she loves all the pictures. She blows my mind how well she can read, at her age, I was not reading at the same level at all. She is very opinionated and let me know how disappointed she was with my Christmas card. I cut and pasted a picture of Tucker onto a winter scene, scanned it, printed color copies and pasted them on the inside cover of my Christmas Cards. She told me rather bluntly it was not a good picture of Tucker! I will post this so you all can get a good laugh at it!

Beautiful pictures. I love visiting the breeder and playing with the pups. I miss that now that we have our Libby. Hopefully, this summer we can get back to the breeder for a visit.

Wow, Cecily, Dougal has gorgeous relatives! Whitney's brother, Guy, is beautiful.
No wonder Dougal is so adorable! The tri puppy with Dougal is so cute too- I want him!!!

Back