• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Born to Ride

Tania

Molly is unable to walk very far. We converted a well built buggy for her so she can hop on and off the back as she pleased. Dougall thought it
was a good idea and quite often hitches a lift!
3938286060_7a99802c34.jpg

what a very good idea!(y)

i'll keep this in mind for frida, who might be in a similar situation in a few years' time.

Hi Renate

I am keeping it in mind for myself also as like frida I too could be in a similar situation.:)

Oh Dougall, you lazy boy! Great picture. What does Molly have? Bad hips, patella, heart, SM?

Molly is two and has sm, bad hips, luxating patella! We have never been able to go on long walks as we almost have to carry her which can be hard going. Dougall has not been able to walk either because he won't go without her. We used to think Dougall was a lazy boy but he has Chiari, so this little vehicle has been very useful!

Back