• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New diet

Sage's Folks

Hello-

I just started feeding Sage boiled chicken along with her kibble. This started because she was not taking to any food but the cat food (science diet). I asked around and was told that the concern with the cat food is that it does not have as much protein as dog food. So now Sage gets chicken, some cat food, some Bison Blue dog food (I am switching her over), and some fresh carrots through the day. My question is how much chicken should I be feeding her? She is 7 months and about 8.5 lbs. The breeder told us she would be small and that was fine with us. She is very healthy and very active- training, starting agility, and loving her first upstate New York winter. Here are her September and October-November photo albums http://homepage.mac.com/winklerj/PhotoAlbum2.html

Thanks in advance- John

Back