• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Congrats to Nancy!!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Oooohhhh Nancyyyyyyyyyy....!!! Congrats!!!! (though I imagine she has little time for boards or email lists at the moment! :lol:)

I believe board member Nancy is a LITTLE busy at the moment as I have read on the main breeder list that her little Nina just gave birth to NINE puppies, every colour of cavalier in the litter. :shock:

Congratulations!!

:jump:

That's is a huge litter for cavaliers. Hope all are bouncy and happy and that we get some pictures of that crew at some point. What fun to have all four colours in a single litter too! :jmp:

OMG! NINE PUPS :mexwav:

All those tiny paws and ears to love and tummys to tickle!! and all four colours as well, pics are a must please, I would so love to see... :lotsaluv:

Wishing Nancy and Nina all the very best, hope everything goes well... :flwr:

Cavalier heaven or what! :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Congratulations Nancy. All 4 colours as well is unbelievable.

Well done Nina :flwr:

:rah: Congratulations Nancy :rah: Cant wait to see pictures :lotsaluv:

Sarah Xxx

NINE???????? Rather Nina than me :yikes

I envy Nancy and wish her and Nina all the luck in the World though, 9 is a huge litter for a Cavalier and I hope they are all OK.

Really looking forward to seeing pics of them all. I wonder if anyone has had a litter of every colour before or if it's some sort of new record?

:lotsaluv: For Nina, though I suspect she'd rather a few wet nurses or milk mothers to help her out a bit :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
NINE???????? Rather Nina than me :yikes

I envy Nancy and wish her and Nina all the luck in the World though, 9 is a huge litter for a Cavalier and I hope they are all OK.

Really looking forward to seeing pics of them all. I wonder if anyone has had a litter of every colour before or if it's some sort of new record?

:lotsaluv: For Nina, though I suspect she'd rather a few wet nurses or milk mothers to help her out a bit :lol:

This is Nina's second litter and both litters had all four colors. I wonder how many times THAT happens.

:w*w: Really Sandy? That's amazing! How many did she have last time?

I'm so glad this isn't her first litter actually. It'd be enough to put her off motherhood for life, having nine little furballs dangling off you :yikes

How is Nancy coping? I wonder if she'll get any sleep for the next few weeks!

Nina gave birth to the magnificent 7 on February 24,2005--7 boys---- Two bl/tans, 3 ruby (one passed), one blen and one tri. I still have their picture on my computer at work.

Maxxs_Mummy said:
:w*w:

How is Nancy coping? I wonder if she'll get any sleep for the next few weeks!

I wish I lived closer to Nancy -- I could only do day trips, but at least she would be able to get a couple of hours of sleep (in a row). She has a friend that is flying in to help-- bless her.

wonderful news nancy! and congratulations to SuperMom Nina over there, good job! can't wait to hear more details. :flwr:

HI Everyone! I post infrequently here but I'm thrilled with all the wishes! I am inept at posting pics but Debbie D offered to post one...I'm simply exhausted....I'm going to lay down, haven't been able to sleep more than 1.5 hours at a time and not too many times at that! Shall we call Guiness book of world records, lol :sl*p:

oh, and sadly, one of the magnificent seven boys didn't make it past 2 days but these guys intend to stick around! 5 boys, 4 girls

Nina's Puppies!

theyaregettingthehangofit001.jpg

They're getting the hang of it :D

As you can imagine, Nancy doesn't have much time to post these days! :)

theyaregettingthehangofit004.jpg

AMAZING, 9 puppies!!! OMG, how absolutely precious! :lotsaluv: I can't believe all 4 colors are in that litter, pics are a must. Congratulations!! :w**h**:

omigosh, nina looks great, the picture of health, and not particularly tired looking. Proud even.
that little tricolored puppy tucked away by mama is so cute.
I'll take that one please. :D

get some rest now Nancy. beautiful litter!

Thanks for the pictures....

Ladies look after yourselves...I can't begin to imagine your workload for the next few months... :flwr:

Simply wonderful! :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Back