• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone have the sherpa on wheels?

This looks like a great option....the Atlanta airport is HUGE and is quite a bear to get through. If I could wheel the babies through it I'd love it!

Anyone use it? I had a neighbor who had a wheelie bag where the dog could sit up and his head poked out so he could see what's going on. Don't know if I could get away with that though.

A wheeled crate or bag is such a godsend, IMHO. When I took the two boys to the UK to be MRI'd a friend loaned me a crate with wheels and as I had to do a flight then two trains then a cab, this was such a great thing to have. If the wheeled sherpa doesn;t seem worth the investment I'd pay the 2 bucks or whatever for an airport trolley... :) I like things with wheels; my shoulders get way too tired trying to lug suitcases or anything else.

Back