• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog Days of Summer in Aid of Inistioge Puppy Rescue

Mimi

I'm running the popular Dog Days of Summer at our Studio again next week . The poster is attached .
If you would like to check out more Dogs have a look at our website . www.mariaofkilkenny.com
Thanks to Karlin for letting me post here .
Mimi
4795960745_66d1d8698f.jpg

Maria, that's a fantastic idea, oh I wish I was home in Kilkenny next week but unfortunately I am not, but I will definitely book in for a Pet shoot sometime soon :)

Hi Maria. That is a FANTASTIC idea, using your talent to benefit a much needed cause. I just have to say your work is beautiful. I know we're free this weekend, so I'll talk to my husband today about maybe booking a session.

Maria took the pictures on my rescue Christmas cards -- she does fabulous pictures of animals! And Inistioge is a great cause -- Brenda has helped me quite a few times with dogs. :)

Back