• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sleepypod

eg93

I am thinking about purchasing a Sleepypod for my cav. I really like this product but my only concern is that it would be too small for her to lie down, sit up, and turn around comfortably. Does anyone have one? I'd really like to hear someone's input on it. It says it's for dogs up to 12.5 pounds but I'm just not sure.

I plan on using it is a car seat only. But I travel a lot so I'd want her to be comfortable and not feel cramped.

So, I bought it anyway. And I think it is on the small side. She can't really stand up without having to bend her head down and it seems like she might be a little cramped. When she's laying down in it I think she is fine. There's a good chance I will return it. I am going to use it for car travel today and see how it goes and then make my decision. But all in all I think it is just too small for a cavie.

What a shame :( I really like the look of this for those with single or maybe two dogs - might be worth suggesting to them that they create a bigger size?

What a shame :( I really like the look of this for those with single or maybe two dogs - might be worth suggesting to them that they create a bigger size?

I agree, I love the look of them too, but my cavs are way too big for something like that... they look nice and sturdy, and come in soooo many colours!

Yeah, my Cav is pretty small. She's only 10 pounds at 8 months and I still think it is too small for her. On their website they have a picture of a cavalier next to the Sleepypod. But there is just no way a cav can comfortably fit in that thing.

Back