• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New theme :- Out takes

diddy

Lets all have a good laugh at the pet poses that went horribly wrong just as the shutter clicked.

DSC01138.jpg

if you look closly, alfy is actually sticking his tounge out haha> mommys little monster!!!!!

I like the second one of Chaos.
This is a good theme. I have to look for some photos, but my OH has managed to wipe my memory card from my camera. Lost over one thousand photos.

Mum, there's a time for looking cute for the camera and there's a time to stick your bum in the air and bark!
4423858425_e702b9c2f9_b.jpg

Good grief,there's a shot to send to Terrierman's site....
cl*p
Sins

You will note that Poppy is still firmly attached to her lead (thank goodness!):sl*p:

We are convinced that Poppy has "other" ancestry!!!!!

I feel quite mean posting these but ive probably got more like these than i have of the girls looking their gorgeous selves!

pictures324.jpg

pictures080.jpg

This was our Christmas card photo a couple years ago right after we adopted Sparky.

This is the nice posed picture I was trying to get:

PB168314-1.jpg

This is one of the outtakes:

mypresent.jpg

I sort of like the Outtake as much as the one I was trying for!

Lani that pic is brilliant!! There are soooo many captions that could go with that pic.

All the outtakes are hilarious cl*p

Back