• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Theme 7: "PRANKSTERS" :)

Sunna

Hihi and thank you for all the votes 8) Theme number seven will be:
PRANKSTERS!!
So, send pictures of your dog(s) doing some pranks or just with prankster look on their faces ;)
I'm looking forward to see your pics and I hope many will join in :D

m0143743.jpg

Here is Mirra with prankster-look, gnawing the blanket hehe :p

Take care, Sunna :)

Sunna, she's gorgeous - she's gonna have your boys up to all sorts of mischief! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great topic! :lol: I will have to start stalking my dogs with the camera! They try to be sneaky sometimes, but hopefully I can catch them in the act when they are up to no good! :snap:

Oh I missed a lovely one for this theme a while ago :lol: :lol: :lol: ....someone pinched my dinner on the table when I left my chair to answer the phone.....gone in a flash!...
that was really NAUGHTY!!!...I have my ideas as to who it was!!! :jump: :jump: :jump: butter wouldn't melt in her mouth LOL.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

I'm sure I didn't hear you tell me 1 thousand times not to get on the dresser..besides I'm trying to figure out how to get over to the blue dog training bag

IMG_15592.jpg

Not for the competion (obviously) -just for fun ( I'm having a bad day so trying to cheer myself up!) :(

"Put em up Tiger!"

handsup.jpg

*Jenný* said:
m0143781.jpg

"Oh my god, mom! We have the same taste on pizzas! This one is absulutely wonderful!"

:lol:

Fjalar & Molder say: Ohhrr you lucky dog! Our mom is so miserly and we nearly never get real treats!

:lol:

Here's wee little baby crazy-eyed Chester chewing on a folding table in my office:
42055163_c5535d5077.jpg

As soon as I took the pic I shooed him away and promptly doused the table leg in Bitter Apple! The next time he tried to bite that table leg he got a rude and very bitter awakening!

Oh my gosh Jenny, that pizza picture is too funny!

Poor little kitty...being held up at gun point! :D

Chester you naught boy! :lol: Totally caught in the act!

All wonderful so far :D Must try and get one of Maxx in the garden next time he strews the recycling bags everywhere :lol:

Back