• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Molly goes camping - for a while...

ourempire

These days we have a lovely hot weather in Denmark. My husband is away for the weekend (something about meeting friends and eating and drinking with the gents...) - and I thought Molly and I could go camping in the garden. It is 25 degrees inside, simply too hot in the nights, so I bought a little tent, took out mattresses and Mollys bed, a flash light and a Harry Potter book.
It began as fun, she loved to zip up the tent (clever dog: she learned that by herself), and she quickly abandoned her bed and preferred sleeping in my arm (baaaad dog, she is not allowed to indoors :luv: ). But she was quite un-easy, she barked every half hours when she heard something, so at midnight I decided to go indoors. We will give it another go tonight, when it is even hotter than yesterday - and here are some photos of our camping trip.

537052930_31f44f7e41.jpg

Heey - what is this???

537052938_25b5c40f69.jpg

Molly making herself comfortable. She even caught a pair of socks to smell at.

537052942_71d60e7331.jpg

Mmmm - smells like mum's bed...

537052932_7ec4c052bf.jpg

Can anybody explain why she is in my bed and not her own? Am I too soft?

Molly is so cute. She will prefer your bed anytime to snuggle with you instead of her bed. That is th nature of the Cavalier. :paw:

Aw!! Sweet, and why not kip on Mum's bed in the tent, you are on "holiday" after all and we get to do things we wouldn't get away with at home when on holiday don't we? icon_nwunsure

Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight out there!!

Hi Cathy Moon. Tonights temperature dropped to 5 degrees lower than last night, but unfortunately only outside, not inside, so we endured another night in a very hot bedroom. But just wait - I WILL try to make her sleep outside with me this summer!

What a fun way to cool off. I am sure the more you do it, the more Molly will get used to the outdoor noises and not be bothered by them.

Back