• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Amber the flirt

Lisa_T

Amber has suddenly blossomed into a very beautiful girl who likes to flirt with the camera!!!

319115644_97136bdeb8.jpg

319115645_eb37355651.jpg

Both pups being nosy:
319115647_a392ce3c1a.jpg

Both pups looking cute:
319115649_10d8e1b522.jpg

That's how I feel when I see pics of cute blens and tris! :D :D But I'm glad I went for the rarer colours first ;)

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy girlies - wanna swap for my boys for a weekend? ;) :lol:

Oh Lisa what a gorgeous little girl she's growing into :lotsaluv:

Holly as ever looks beautiful too, what a gorgous pair of pups :luv:

I think they're getting used to me being a shutterbug. I have a fab photo somewhere of Holly slinking past me with a 'oh please please put that blimmin' thing away' look. You never saw anything so pathetic. I must find and post it :lol:

Lisa_T said:
I think they're getting used to me being a shutterbug. I have a fab photo somewhere of Holly slinking past me with a 'oh please please put that blimmin' thing away' look. You never saw anything so pathetic. I must find and post it :lol:

Watch out girlies............we're coming to get ya

(well, sometime next year :D :lol: :D )

Now look what you have done Lisa! Keiko is sitting here on my knee swooning over those seductive pics of Amber! :lol: He hasnt eaten his supper......hmmm suppose he could be lovesick? :l*v:

True.

'Course, he could just be teething.... :D :D :D

And the dogs have nicer hair than I do. I'd kill to have such sleek shiny locks. The only thing I have in common with either of them is that my hair is nearly as black as Holly's.. :lol:

As for your pair, Kirsty, what makes you so sure that your guys will win in any comin'-to-get-ya thing? :p

Hmmm think you could be right about the teething as I picked up his first tooth ( well the first Ive found :shock: ) last night as it dropped out of his mouth onto the wooden floor! I think he has swallowed the rest as I have found small gaps at the front but no teeth.....think he is eating them as quick as they fall out :? I have been giving him ice-cubes for a while now, which he loves and freezing some of his toys to try and soothe his wee gums.
His appetite hasnt been the best but I find that if I mash half a small banana in the morning in with his James Wellbeloved Lamb and rice :yuk: and some scrambled egg( no milk or butter )and extra virgin olive oil(for his dandruff which has basically cleared) in the evening he eats it ok with a bit of persuasion :lol: He still does'nt eat anywhere near the 165 gms which he is apparantly supposed to be getting and this includes his treats and egg etc but still looks very sturdy so Im not too worried. I would have preferred to keep him on 3 meals a day until he is 6 months but he only nibbles at his afternoon meal so maybe he is telling me that he only wants two a day but he still seems very young?

165grams is probably waaaay too much! I was told to feed Amber about 100gms and as you know she's very sleek. Even Holly rarely gets more than 80gms a day tops. I've also been feeding Amber twice a day with no problems at all, but this pup has a stomach made from cast iron, so... :roll:

Oakley has just gone onto two meals a day in the last few days and he is only 17 weeks. He seems more focused on two meals instead of messing about. He gets about 100 grams between 2 meals give or take, just depends on whether there are any praying mantis about like Merlin (or in the case of the last few days 2 hungry large Golden retrievers aswell - not mine, Mum's)

Back