• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Eeewww!!

At least three of mine would no doubt relish those as deer poop is similar in size/shape and considered a delicacy.... :rotfl:

Brid I feel your pain! :yuk:
Chloe has only recently developed a habit of chomping on turds (and rolling in them too) when were out walking, and she's not fussy who they've come from!
I have to be so careful with her, after the last time she ended up in the vets for 4 days with a really sick tummy!
My vet has advised sprinkling any outdoor heaps I find with tabasco before she gets a chance to get to them - can you imagine??!!! people will think Ive really lost the plot then.. :D:D:D

My vet has advised sprinkling any outdoor heaps I find with tabasco before she gets a chance to get to them - can you imagine??!!! people will think Ive really lost the plot then..

:lol: Oh I can picture it!

Lily has lumged towards what she thought was food on the ground and gotten a nice mouthful of dog poo before as well -- about the only poo she won't regularly eat if given a chance (thank goodness). It is just disgusting when she does this! :eek: They sure keep us 'entertained' don't they...

Back