• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

INTRODUCING MYSELF AND MY GIRLS

Heather

Hello everybody im new here my name is heather im from west yorkshire. I currently have two cavaliers a black and tan called belle she is three unfortunatly has problems with her heart already poor little thing :( and my other little girl is cassie and is nearly ready to have hewr own babies :D . Will put some pictures on as soon as i can. I have enjoyed looking at all the lovely pictures and reading some of the chats

HI Heather and welcome!

Lovely to meet you and your girls, but so sorry to hear about the heart problems.

:) Thank you for your message belle doing ok at the moment goes every three months for a heart check and i think cassie does her good they just love playing together

Thank you every body for makeing me feel welcome :p hopefully will have some pictures soon , I forgot to mention Ialso have a syberian huskie :oops: called lightening shes very protective of my cavaliers and they just love her. Belle fealing a bit lost at the moment because cassie ready to have pups so they have had to be seperated for alittle while :( . Just while cassie gets used to life with her pups which hopefully wont be long now :)

Back