• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi Everyone!

holacandita

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here and I thought I'd introduce myself and my little guy! We adopted Jasper, a Blenheim, in November from a rescue in Vermont. He is 8 1/2 months old now and is growing like a weed! We are already thinking about adding a second furry addition to our family.

We are a couple in our early 30s living in Central NY. I work from home so I'm able to be with Jasper all day (though he thinks all day is play time, even when I have to work!)

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

8540380493_96a0efdf47.jpg

icon_welcome
jasper is absolutley beautiful
looking forward to seeing more photos
sending jasper kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

Welcome. He's a cutie how can you actually get work done with that face looking up at you LOL!!!! I used to take Fletcher to work with me so I know the feeling.

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here and I thought I'd introduce myself and my little guy! We adopted Jasper, a Blenheim, in November from a rescue in Vermont. He is 8 1/2 months old now and is growing like a weed! We are already thinking about adding a second furry addition to our family.

We are a couple in our early 30s living in Central NY. I work from home so I'm able to be with Jasper all day (though he thinks all day is play time, even when I have to work!)

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

8540380493_96a0efdf47.jpg
Welcome, Jasper is so cute

Back