• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Jingle and Kringle

Denni

They turn 14 weeks old tomorrow Tuesday 12/19

Heres my little girl Jingle
IMGP0090.jpg

My sisters little boy Kringle. I just love his cowlick!
IMGP0086.jpg

This pic was taken by their foster mom Judy at about 11 weeks old
babies.jpg

Checking out their Grandparents big back yard
IMGP0054.jpg

Playing around their kennel
IMGP0083.jpg

IMGP0075.jpg

Had a big delivery from the Disney Store and it showed up with a ton of paper packing around the boxes, we scattered it in the living room floor and they went nuts.. tearing, shredding, jumping, digging and hiding in it.
IMGP0108.jpg

They are so much fun to watch, its like having a littler of puppies in the house. Having two puppies at a time is a handful...lucky me I am on vacation till New Years day. Nothing is getting done ..had made tons of plans of things to do around the house, but I am having to much fun watching these guys :lol:

The 'getting nothing done' problem doesn't go away. The little guys are still cracking me up 9 months later. :lol:

KC

I can relate. Most everything they do is a joy to watch. They're adorable. Love that you let them play with the packing.

They are absolutely adorable....I love them :)

This is their bother Logan...we adopted him at the same time as Denni

12-26-06006.jpg

he had a little incident with fruitpunch....hence the red around his lips UGH

Back