• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

YouTube and Cavaliers

Pavane

I posted one with Barkleigh at 10 weeks on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmeM6Dof5wA

And was amazed at how many other Cavalier videos came up--more than 20 and counting. I listed Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Puppy as my key words.

The sad thing about this is it shows him falling down a few steps as he learned to climb steps--a premonition of his nasty accident reported in a different space. (He's doing great!)

Happy New Year.

Oh you made me cry!!! That is a beautiful video!!!
Thank you for sharing it! Barkleigh is gorgeous!
Happy New Year to YOU !

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

The Pro

My husband is a professional filmmaker...we met in the business. So he knows his stuff!

Oh I could sit and watch him all day. What a sweet sweet video. Ouch....that tumble!!! So glad he's feeling better. He is simply adorable!!

Happy New Year to the nicest bunch on 4 legs or 2

This is the lovelist site with the most generous folks. Must be something about Cav owners as well as canines.

We saw a new sweet trait in Barkleigh today. He saw a squirrel eating an orange (Florida!) and he sat perfectly still and watched the squirrel for a long time without scaring the squirrel. He does point and chase birds (like giant herons and flocks of huge buzzards) but he loved his fellow mammal with the furry tail and the viewed each other in the cutest, gentlest way. Nice.

That is the greatest video I have ever seen!!! I seriously sat and watched it 8 times. My fiancee always pokes fun at me for my cavalier talk addiction and he sat and watched it 3 times :lol: The music just makes it!

moniechris said:
That is the greatest video I have ever seen!!! I seriously sat and watched it 8 times. My fiancee always pokes fun at me for my cavalier talk addiction and he sat and watched it 3 times :lol: The music just makes it!

Thanks...we live north of Tampa--Crystal River.

I saw another great video here which I can't get out of my mind. Dog after a bath going in circles forever. I crack up because Barkleigh runs like a maniac whenever he is wet. Not in circles though, although I don't coop him in the bathroom, when he might do it. In the bathroom he just pounces and rolls on the mats. He's not miserable just in some altered state.

I love the woods in Crystal River, there are some great trails up there :D

I blow dry my pups after a bath and they STILL do the rolling around on every piece of furniture I have. I call it the "zoomies" because they ZOOM around the house like crazy dogs :lol:

Back