• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New additions to the family :)

Nicki

We have two new additions to the family!! Tommy, Blenheim dog and Lauren, Tricolour bitch. Littermates, born 28th May 2009.

I wouldn't normally recommend having two pups at the same time, especially from the same litter, but hubby and I are now at home full time, so the pups are getting plenty of individual attention as well as play time together and monitored play time with the older dogs.

Lauren - she always manages to look grumpy in photos, but is a really sweet loving wee girlie.

original.jpg

Tommy - is either being cute, naughty or making us laugh, generally a mixture of all 3!! He has a very special nature, reminds us somewhat of our precious Rupert, who left us last December aged 12 1/2.

original.jpg

original.jpg

Last edited:
Hi nicki

The two look absolutely wonderful ,big congratulations and smashing pictures .:):):)

thanks Brian and Nanette - sorry couldn't part with them, but you're welcome to visit for a puppy cuddle :D

Hi Nicki

If I did visit I would certainly steal them away ,so its good you are many a mile away.:):):):)

They're adorable Nicki,
I can see you have your hands full with that pair!:p
Sins

Oh my they are just sooo cute:luv::luv: Congratulations! Such great pics too, i actually Awww'd aloud:)

Oh my god they are beautiful. You can see the mischief in Tommy’s eyes.
You will have so much fun. :p
We will be in Scotland at the end of August, shame your are still far away from where we are going otherwise I would definitely come for a cuddle.

Congratulations - they are both really beautiful, makes me want another, seem to be saying that a lot recently with all these georgous puppy photos at the moment.:)

THank you so much everyone - we are really thrilled with them.

We haven't had a baby puppy of our own for 13 years - Rupert was our one and only wee puppy, the rest have been "recycled" as adults :D We have fostered puppies for a friend though, so were back in the swing of things!

Back