• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

need ideas for show name please please help

ellie and charlie

im applying for agility registration of my cavi charlie he is ruby in colour,need to reg a show name loads of ideas very welcome cause im crap at any thing like this. so please help

Does he not have a breed registration ?

At least the agility obedience register isn't full of affixes you can't have.
As there are not thousands of cavaliers on there why not bring 'cavalier' into the name ?

In the US, if we show in AKC agility, we use the dog's name that is on the AKC registration. For the other venues, CPE, USDAA, TDAA, etc., we can use the AKC name or the name we call our dog. I've never heard of using a different name than either of those.

If he came with papers he will already have a show name. I think you need to go through a formal procedure to change that and it's quite tricky- often it turns into something like 'Charterwood Vogue at Drumadowney' or something along those lines.

For agility in the UK and Ireland, you can agility-register a dog that isn' t already registered or one that is, and either way, give it a name for agility. You have to have some sort of competitive name -- so you can use the dog's call name, or use the regsitered name if the dog is registered, but a lot of people like to come up with a special name for agility competition.

A lot of agility dogs are not purebred, or may not be from registered breedes even if they are, but to compete, they need a limited registration with the appropriate kennel club. In Ireland you pay €10 or 20 or so for an annual registration and need to fill in a name on the form. Hence the need for a name. :) Personally I'd use the dog's call name or some fun variation of it, rather than the registered name.

Back