• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another year

Davy

Another mile down the road. Today is SiânE 5 gotcha so her 10 birthday. She showing her age a bit more, can’t (or won’t) walk as far but despite this and her other her special needs she still carries on like there’s nothing wrong with her.:)

So for her 10th birthday I bought her a stroller so she now has her own set of wheels to travel to the vets in style, no more stressful journeys on the packed buses.

I also made her a special cake for today. To say she loved it would be an understatement as she bit into the piece I was holding with such gusto, she bit right into my little finger and drew blood! :eek:
To think she had no strength in her jaw when she first came to stay.

So another year down that road and I still can’t believe I’m this lucky to share her life. :luv:
SN850039B.jpg

SiânE doing her impression of the Sphinx
SN850034B.jpg

With her new set of wheels
IMAG0013B.jpg

:hppybdy: Happy 10th birthday SainE, you're a pretty little girl l hope you've had a lovely day

That stroller is just the job for her, very nice (y)

Thats one cool ol'lady in a hot pair of wheels :)
happy birthday sweetie !

(I allways wonder how you pronounce her name???)

:jump::hppybdy::jump:

Happy 10th Birthday you beautiful, BEAUTIFUL GIRL :lotsaluv::hug::lotsaluv:

I wish you love, health and many many more Birthdays....

:mexwav:

Happy 10th Birthday. Love your new wheelies! Enjoy your special day and your very special person.

Back