• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Shelby post surgery

Cathy T

I am posting these pictures for Nicki who is going to have patella surgery done on Peaches. She looks absolutely pitiful but believe me...I felt worse than she did!! Within a few days she was her usual self.

HPIM0713.jpg

HPIM0717.jpg

HPIM0718.jpg

Cathy, thank you so much for posting these, it's so helpful to know what to expect, and won't be such a shock when we go to pick Peaches up. Poor Shelby, she does look very sorry for herself - glad that she was ok though.

I've just showed hubby the photos too - I think he would have been rather shocked not knowing what to expect. We hadn't realised that such a large area would be clipped.

Shelby is beautiful - special hugs for her for being so brave - and for Jake too, they have both overcome such nasty problems.

PS Peaches will be very pleased if she can have a pink bandage, she's a Barbie pink sort of girl :D

I love her little pink girlie cast!

She makes me think of a Chinese Crested with her little shaved flanks :lol: :

chinesecrestedstand2.jpg

Back