• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rosie Is Five on Thurs

Brian M

Hi

My little faithful lover my Rosie is FIVE tomrrow ie Thursday 19 th and we have muffinn and Liver cake kindly
supplied by Waggles .So HAPPY BIRTHDAY my beauty and pls give me another 20 years at least.

7599468232_f867923ec9_c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7599506676_16a8db3cbc_c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7599536244_4d703acd96_c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7599387022_06a4c986ba_c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Rosie you are so pretty!!!! You have the same birthday as sadie, but she will be seven tomorrow, and shes a ruby too. They have got treats tomorrow as well, but have got to be quite disciplined, as Ruby my blenheim is on a strict diet.Have a lovely day . And have a very happy birthday!! karen,ruby and sadie x :hppybdy:

Rosie, you are certainly a very beautiful birthday girl. Enjoy your special day. Make sure your Daddy spoils you more than usual!
:hppybdy:

:hppybdy: I used to thing Rudy was my least favorite color of cavaliers. But every one I have met is just so sweet and beautiful I think I'm turning into you Brain, I want a whole set!!!!! I can dream can't I??? Happy Birthday Rosie.

Melissa

:hppybdy: little Rosie, beautiful photos, you must be very busy with doggy birthday`s at the moment.

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Rosie, and asyour dad said at least another 20 more. Hope you enjoyed your Oscar's Bakery treats, I look forward to the update on whether your dad was left abandoned in the kitchen again!

hi
happy birthday beautiful rosie
hope you have many more birthday's
sending you kisses and cuddles on your belated birthday
so sorry i mist rosie birthday brian being bissy decorating
beautiful photo's

Back