• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

attack of the killer cavaliers...

moniechris

My hubby got attacked this morning by a pack of vicious beasts. Here is the photographic evidence:
We've got him and there is nothing you can do!!
christmastime014.jpg

Help me!!! Help me!!!
christmastime015.jpg

I give up...
christmastime016.jpg

Oh that's definitely a good kind of attack!! Yep, you might as well just give up and give in.

Did your hubby survive that vicious attack, he must have been so afraid! Monica, I think you need a couple more . . .
JaneB

OH ! that's a cruel attack ! how can cavaliers be so savage ?....

It is really evident : they love your husband very much ! how faithful they are ! ... and so are ours !

Tee hee, Cody is totally white on one side and spotted on the other :D He looks naked on the white side and looks like two different dogs coming and going :lol:

I have a friend with a JRT, Abby. She is completely insane and is just a flat out bad dog, but of course a sweetheart so you can't help but love her.

Anyway, she is completely STARK white except for this tiny patch around her left eye. My friend's daughter calls it her evil side! Apparently she concentrates on that little patch more than her good side :badgrin: icon_devil

Back