• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maxx as a baby

Maxxs_Mummy

RhysbabyMaxx.jpg

Wasn't he a lovely baby ? ;)

This is him with my oldest son who is now 19 - he'll kill me if he sees this pic of him on here :lol:

Oh what a cutie pie :D icon_heartthrob

Son obviously adores the wee fellow, so I'm sure he won't mind you sharing that :lol:

Oh yes he does Nicki, both my boys do. That particular son wanted a tuna sandwich the other day and so opened a big tin to give Maxx half as he didn't want him to feel left out LOL

He went to visit some friends in Somerset (where we used to live) and phoned his old boss at the butchers to ask him to cut some marrow bones into small bones and freeze them for him for the next day - then he brought them home and made me cook and re-freeze them for HIS baby :lol: [/b]

That's lovely Donna, and I bet Maxx enjoyed your son's efforts.
What a lovely puppy he was, the quality shows and his is a very handsome lad now.
Warm wishes,
Ruth

Back