• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Sister Phoned Me

Brian M

Hi

Our Kath phoned me yesterday and asked for a favour .She lives in a flat and is on her own since Mum died ,
and as company she has an African Grey Parrot named Harry and a few budgies but one of her little yellow
budgies who was also blind fell off its perch for the last time yesterday ,she was upset and asked me if I can bury
her little friend in my garden .I cant say no of course as we all get so attached to our Cavaliers
and others must equally get so attached to there varied friends ,plus I dont go and say hello as often as I should
and theres no excuse as she only lives a few miles away so Luke and I and the four girls will pay a visit on Saturday .

How sad the demise of a loving friend/companion. Your wise decision to be in attendance is heart moving and we all need to be there, for someone, who is in need.

Back