• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Fraser

Vickie

So, following on from my long rambling post in the introduction section its time for the most important bit - photos!

Our first vist when we fell in love :luv: (It proved easier than I thought to get my boyfriend to fall in love with him too!)

vcs iphone 082 by VickieS21, on Flickr

Poor Cookie Monster!

vcs iphone 112 by VickieS21, on Flickr

Favourite place :)

vcs iphone 123 by VickieS21, on Flickr

You mean Christmas trees aren't for puppies to play with?!

vcs iphone 134 by VickieS21, on Flickr

Snow!

vcs iphone 132 by VickieS21, on Flickr

It's a hard life being a spoilt puppy!

vcs iphone 175 by VickieS21, on Flickr

and last but not least ...

the two little angels in our family (my niece Sophia who thinks he belongs to her!)

vcs iphone 167 by VickieS21, on Flickr

He looks a wee sweetheart Vickie - and your niece is just adorable too!!

Looks like he's settled well and is very content :lotsaluv:

Funny how they always seem to work their magic on the menfolk too!!

Congratulations! He's precious. I love the last picture with your niece -- it reminds me of when we brought Holly home and our (then) two year old literally claimed her. Now, two and a half years later, Holly and Tenley are still best friends.

Thanks everyone :) he really has settled in amazingly well, especially from being with 14 other cavaliers to suddenly being on his own ... He's worked out that that means all the human attention is his now! and a hot water bottle and lots of teddies in his bed ... Hmmmm spoilt maybe, but hey in my mind that's why you have a cavalier!

He sees a lot of my niece - my mum baby sits both of them while we're at work! Tara, spot on she'll be 2 in march and is just over the moon when she sees him - they're each others shadows! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very sweet! Funny how the men (who often think they want a big dog) end up falling for little cavaliers... :)

Oh I absolutely agree Karlin - he's definitely the soft touch ... The guy who was adamant no dog would ever sleep in our bed now says 'oh he's crying, why can't he come in here with us...!'

Fraser is absolutely adorable......now you just need Niles to go with him.:-D

:) It's the only time he's in one place for long enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back