• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Bailey!

Bailee

And me!

We got our first Cav on Friday after years of wanting one! He's a bit of a feisty little guy at 13 weeks old and quite demanding!

He's well loved already by our whole family Me, Hubby, and the 4 kids. He's not so well loved by our German Shepherd and cat! Here's a few pics!
Bailey
DSC02218.jpg

With our 3 yo
DSC02221.jpg

With our 13 yo
DSC02223.jpg

Meeting our shepherd...
DSC02225.jpg

Hello to you all! Bailey looks so little with your gsd! Hope the cat & your other dog soon accept the new addition, my cat sulked for a good while when we first got Harry but he did eventually come around & when Charlie arrived he seemed pretty much resigned to the fact his life was going to include dogs!!:)

What a cutie. We have a German Sheperd too, and he was skeptical at first, but now he loves our two Cavaliers. This is Eli and Maggie when Maggie was just a pup. They're big friends now.

MaggieEli.jpg

Hi there welcome to the boards, he's a wee stunner, and your GSD is gorgeous too, we used to have 1 too, but he passed away a couple of years ago,

This was Rebel....
Image003reb.jpg
[/IMG]

Congratulations on your new puppy! I'm sure he will settle in soon. He will have lots of playmates at your house that's for sure. :)

Back