• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Greetings from Indiana, I am Kelly

tsorningold

Hi cavalier lovers,
I have been watching and reading this site for several months but delayed joining until I could say I am a soon to be cavalier owner! After waiting three years for a dog, I finally found a cavalier breeder about 7 mths ago.
I have been waiting for a ruby male and the breeder I have been working with called to say on March 25, her black and tan had three male puppies and one is a fat little ruby boy!
In truth the litter I was waiting on isn't due for another month, but her person on the waiting list first for a ruby male picked a different puppy.

I am graduating college (art school) in May, leaving my long time job as a veterinary tech and moving into adult hood. Changes are coming!

I am looking forward to lending my animal knowledge and learning as well!

As far as names I am thinking Apples! Let me know what you think!
-Kelly

Good for you Kelly!! I'm so glad you took your time until it was the right time. You're gonna be so happy when you get your pup home and have the time to spend with him. And being a vet tech...hmmm, bet you've got lots of doggie experience :D Welcome to adulthood!! It only gets better.

icon_welcome Kelly

Can't wait to see your little ruby boy. Please post pictures when you get some :snap:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

hello and icon_welcome kelly and your soon-to-be little one :D

rubies are extra special---but then i'm biased! i'm very excited for you :D

looking forward to hearing more about you guys---apples is a great name.

k

I will most defiantly post pictures of him when I get them… Other than the male ruby that was born on March 25, she has a ruby litter due in mid April that was the litter I was originally lined up for… decisions decisions
The parents of the April litter are the ones I have met and just love their size and personality.
The breeder is happy to hold on to the first ruby until I decide; I’ll keep you all posted…
To occupy my time I have been collecting large amounts of puppy goods. My parents’ Irish setter (Madaline) spends weekends with me and seems jealous of every things tiny size! :)

-Kelly

Welcome to the wonderful world of Cavaliers, Kelly! Will look forward to hearing all about your decision process, whether or not you go with this little guy! Rubies are beautiful (as are they all, of course!) And yes, we will need pictures. :D

ooh, a vet tech... yes i bet you have alot of interesting stories!! welcome to the board and good luck w/ the decision making!!

Back