• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poorly Cavalier

Nicki

Please could I ask for positive thoughts and healing for my friend's Cavalier, Bryony.

Bryony is 11 years young, she's acutally Rupert's Mummy and is one of the most special Cavaliers I've ever met. She recently moved to Somerset, and has a wonderful vet - thanks for the help and recommendations.

Sadly her heart is very bad, and although we know that her time is limited, anything that will make her feel better and maybe give her extra time {of quality life} will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

All my thoughts and prayers are with her. May she enjoy what time she has left, as well as her owner! :cry:

So sorry to hear about this lady. Sure hope she gets better and has many, many more years.

Thinking of her and hopeing she feels comfortable and happy for hopefully another few years.

Bryony is doing really well - she had a bad couple of days and was started on a new medication, and is feeling much better. She's not plodding about now, she's bouncing!!

Thanks everyone for all the positive and healing thoughts - they're working :D

Nikki

Sorry I just saw this post now, I am so happy that Bryong is doing better.
I will hold her in my thoughts and pray that she continues to heal.

Back