• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tired Puppies

It took me forever to figure out pictures too! I still have to do my avatar, but now that someone finally told me what to do, I can't find my camera charger.:sl*p:

Your picture is so cute. How old are they? I love how they are curled up together.

Thank you,everyone. Windsor, the tri color is 18 months and Cambridge,the Blenheim, is 4 months. I got both of my boys from a wonderful woman who works with a rescue organization, so I didn't have the opportunity to check health histories, and of course they were neutered early before I got them. I just pray everything will be ok,but if we have problems I'll try to do the very best I can for them. Cambridge had a bit of a rough start, hernia, still on medication for an intestenal bug when I got him, and a repiratory infection which was a bit stubborn, leading to a sore throat which was making it difficult for him to eat. After a few trips to the vet, some antibiotics and lots of TLC, he is all better now and thriving. He is quite bold and doesn't seem to fear anything. Perhaps because he had to fight hard to survive his beginnings. Windsor has always been healthy and apart from having some baby teeth which need removed, has had no difficulties. Both are as loveable as they come and like nothing better then to snuggle with their people on the couch or in bed. I feel so blessed to be able to be their gaurdian. I hate to think what might have happened to them if it wasn't for the rescue organization.

It is wonderful when we get to be involved on rescue situations. I don't doubt that they know you played a big roll in them getting the chance at a happy and healthy life. Wonderful for all of you!!

Back