• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just Daisy

She's so pretty! :) Always enjoy your great snaps, Brian!

Am just moving this to the main gallery section as people like to return and view photos (a popular area of the board for non members too) so am trying to keep photo posts in that forum. (y)).

Hi

Thank you all for your kind comments ,but Daisy is actually a horror .My plants have started arriving so Daisy and her gang
decided to help so it was an utter waste of time my doing anything as every 20 seconds it was "Daisy leave " Daisy dont do that "
Dasiy leave that its only just been planted " Daisyyyyy stoppp Ittttt" "Daisy I give up I am going in yous top out if you want "

But I love them all and its actually fun to have them out there ,most of the time .

Personally,I love horrors,the feistier the better!
Just as well she's so pretty and Daddy has a high tolerance for naughtiness.
Sins

Lovely photo of Daisy, I love the way her hair is blowing. I have to agree that it is their funny little naughty ways that make them so special.:)

Back