• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dougal reel

cecily

couldn't resist posting some of my favourites so far!

I love this one. I think it's just a really typical "Dougal" moment :lol:
Christmasparty00000.jpg

He really loves his toys. None of our dogs have ever carried toys around with them and played with them the way he does. He constantly has one in his mouth or beside him
Christmas00111.jpg

Snowman00066.jpg

Snowman00072.jpg

His new puppia...
DSC00080.jpg

He and his big sister (or 'mom' as he likes to call her) are getting along well...
DSC00087.jpg
Snowman00046.jpg

Christmas Dinner
Christmas00115.jpg

Looks like puppy heaven in your house, Cecily :lotsaluv: If you get fed up of Dougal, send him over here :lol:

OMG!! I want him I want him I want him!!! What a squishy face!! Kisses from Auntie Monica from across the big pond!!! :luv:

What a scamp! They make a great pair too though Dougal looks half Tandie's size already! :lol:

He is adorable! I have never seen such a tiny Puppia harness.
Tandy looks lovely on the chair; what is your secret for making her coat look so gorgeous?

Cecily, Tandie is lucky to have such a beautiful puppy in Dougal. Boy is he an adorable B&T!

Oh Cecily... how adorable!

Love him in the puppia. Did he decide he wasn't gonna do flowers? :lol: :lol:

And Tandie looks great. It looks like her coat has really recovered..

and I love your atavar!!

Karlin, yes he's definitely going to be bigger than Tandie! And hairier too by the look of it.

Lisa he wears both! Not at once obviously though. He had his flowery one on yesterday :) I must take a pic for you.

Cathy, the secret to Tadie's lovely shiny coat is lots of fish (as Karlin recommended for her heart also) but mostly I think it's microsoft photo editors automatic photo enhance!! ;) :lol:

Donna.... wishful thinking!

Oh My Goodness!!!!
Dougal is just adorable...I just want to pick him up and give him a little squeeze!!!!
He is a bundle of LOVE!!!

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Glad to see they only had orange juice with their Christmas lunch :lol: :lol:

Fabulous photos Cecily, Tandie looks beautiful, you have worked wonders with her, and well you know how much we love Dougal, what a smashing wee fellow.
He is a little darling.

Cecily! They are just adorable!

I'm so happy that Dougal seems to be fitting in so well, and how sweet for Tandie to have a little playmate.

I love the pic of Dougal in the Puppia ... too cute!!! :flwr:

Cecily, :flwr:

He looks a little champion! and the green really suits him :lotsaluv:

So glad that you are having wonderful times with them both.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Back