• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi to all just joined

springer6

Hi my name is Cynthia from the Scottish borders UK, I rescue unwanted English Springers and Cavaliers,
so I have 7 cavis
1 King Charles rescued born blind, Rob Roy
2 Springers
1 Lab
1 Yorkie
1 Cairn terrier
1 cocker just rescued
1 Brittany Spaniel just rescued
so as you can see 1 big happy family, I also rehome dogs that come my way
just been told about this site so will enjoy having a look around, and will tell you all about my family later
:D

icon_welcome

Hi Cynthia and welcome to the site! I love springers, the 'big brothers and sisters' of cavaliers. Sure sounds like you have a full house! How is it managing an all-blind dog? Through rescue circles I know several people with bilnd cats and blind dogs and I have been surprised and humbled to learn how manageable this is for animals (especially for those born blind). Animals really are incredible -- their other sharp senses seem to be able to compensate for so much and I would now not be reluctant to take on a totally blind dog or cat myself.

I do cavalier rescue in Ireland and others of us are involved in many ways across the globe so you are in good company here in between those who help directly and indirectly and work in many ways -- rescue, health issues, responsible breeding, friendly advice etc -- to help this wonderful breed.

Quite a few of our Irish members help me out with fostering and transport and are part of my rescue team. :rah:

So we are happy to welcome you and your gang. :jump:

PS I'd be happy to add you to the rescue contact list in the breed rescue section if you'd like, and feel free to make use of the section for breed rescue purposes, news and so on.

Welcome! I, too, love Springers and Brittanys, they're both so nice looking. :D

Glad you've found this site!

thank you so much for the welcome
this is one of many phots
Britt, and Rob Roy King Charles Born Blind, having a quick kiss :lol:
brittandrr002.jpg

Welcome to the group, what lovely dogs you have, and such a great person to rescue them - I love your avatar - how do you get it to change???

icon_welcome
Little Rob Roy is so cute. :l*v:

You must have the patience of a saint, and, a huge heart to help your huge furry family. I'm assuming you must have a huge house to fit them all in. You must be a very organised person to keep on top of when all the different pooches need vaccinations/worming etc. How do you do it??!!
I don't envy your poop scoop duties, :lol: :yuk:
but I'm sure the welcome that you get from them all makes it all worthwhile.

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

Vets send me little cards to let me know when booster are due :)
:badgrin: ummmmmmm poop run, well thats another story, have bags, but then take a carrier bag to put them in :yuk:
LOL

Thanks Nicki for putting my info on here for me, and all are welcome. as its not just for Springers its for Cavaliers also, and anything else that comes my way needing to be rescued,
But as yet never a Ruby Cavalier, which I would love, so all you Rubys owners out there, beware I am on the hunt :lol:
I am making my way around this lovely site, and enjoying seeing all the lovely dogs out there,
speak to you all soon
Cynthia and the Team x

Back