• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My little Oliver

MadeleineSarah

I have rather a lot of Photos of Oliver. Here are just a few. :)

5284dacd-6a46-8dd6.jpg

Oliver aged 5 weeks

5284d969-6aa7-131e.jpg

Oliver aged 10 weeks

5284da74-6adb-8c63.jpg

Oliver aged 13 weeks

5284daf4-6b69-7a21.jpg

Oliver aged 6 months

5284da74-6b1a-aa32.jpg

Oliver aged 12 months

5284dbd8-6ba9-88dc.jpg

Oliver aged 15 months

5284db7f-6be0-141e.jpg

Oliver aged 18 months

5284daf4-6c2b-f476.jpg

Oliver aged 21 months with his friend Cosmo

5284da74-6cd6-9351.jpg

Still only 21 months. But he is never far from a ball. :)

Hope this works as I am loading up from my iPhone.

Madeleine

He is adorable. It's always so much fun to see how much they change as they get older. Thanks for sharing.

He is so adorable! Loove seeing the age progression in one post. Helps me to know what to expect! Just curious, do you know what his weight was at about 6 months, 1 year and 18 months?

Oliver is adorable!! I loved seeing the progression from tiny pup to grown up dog. :)

@ apwerner

Not sure knowing Oliver's weight will help you as he is a very large leggy example dwarfing most other Cavs we meet. He is full grown now and weighs over 11kg. As you can see from his pictures he is a skinny little thing and it is all leg and muscle.

We go running together and hike for miles.
When looking for my puppy I knew this was my plan and was looking for a tall bitch and sire.

He is amazing and as a first time dog owner he has been a very easy going first dog.

Thanks for all your lovely comments.
Mxx

Back