• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

When I grow up ....

Heritage Cavaliers

Here is a photo of Windsor I took last night - he just turned 6 weeks and already looks like such a big boy :D

Windsor1.jpg

Hope you enjoy!!

He really does look big, and not at all happy about being stuck in that red bucket!! :lol: Adorable :)

Thank you Everyone !! I am really hopeful about seeing this little guy starting in the show ring :jump: Best of all he is a real snuggler :l*v:

I also have some exciting news to share, Wednesday the puppies did a photo shoot for JC Penny's - once they send me some of the proofs I will scan and share - so look :shock: for the cavaliers in the upcoming bedding ads!!

Winsor is a very fitting name, he does look very royal sat that, all he needs a nice crown. :D

Donna I'll have your naughty two year old any time :D :D .But you wouldn't get anything in return!

Back