• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jolly Jumper's first day home - 13 weeks old today

Charleen

Jolly Jumper's first day home - 13 weeks old today
243231599_99a0a4c4e8_m.jpg
243231586_1ec93803e8_m.jpg
243231583_8eba01b11a_m.jpg

Boy, it is sure hard to get a picture of a puppy. He is always moving. He keeps sniffing the other dogs. Only Merry has played with him so far.
243232389_2c6f6278a3_m.jpg
243231590_d5c519347a_m.jpg
243231593_82ee916f33_m.jpg

He is so cute - I can picture you running around your deck with your phone in your hand trying to catch a good picture of him :lol: . Those are amazing for a phone camera.

She's adorable! Must be the angle but the in the first pic she looks a teeny bit like a tricolour daschund! She has a lovely face. Enjoy! :flwr:

cecily said:
Must be the angle but the in the first pic she looks a teeny bit like a tricolour daschund!

That is exactly what I thought - how freaking cute would that be - a cavalier face-tri-short-legged-long-bodied dog :lol: I want one!

You must be SOOO excited. I remember when I brought Lucky home. Not that it was so long ago (2 weeks tonight!) ... It was sooo much fun. Well, it still is as a matter of fact!!! :jmp::jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

Hope you are having a great time. Jolly jumper is gorgeous and looks sooo sweet. :) Great pictures!

So adorable!! I love tricolors! Congrats!

I know exactly what you mean about taking puppy pics- most of my pics of Coco are of one eye or ear because she is always on the run! Enjoy the new puppy! :rotfl:

You guys aren't joking! I laid on the floor for an hour yesterday trying to snap a good pic. Kingston kept running towards the camera and all I'd get was a close-up of his big wet nose. I'm going to get some professionals done. Goodness, I hope he behaves! :yikes

Thank you Kingston's Mom. Jolly Jumper is living up to his name too. I have only had him 3 full days and he is jumping a lot. If you have him in your lap, he jumps at your face. I don't know why, but I guess he wants to be even closer. I have also taken him in the yard with a leash and he hops from one spot to another instead of running or walking. It is hysterical.

Back