• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Butchers dog food

shippers

We have always fed Sally on James Wellbeloved dry food with a bit of Naturediet mixed in however alot of the Naturediet wet food was being wasted because the pouch is too large for one dog. It can only be kept for 2 days and we weren't using it all in that time. We decided to buy the Butchers Choices foil pouches as a change to mix with the James Wellbeloved as they are much smaller but we're not sure if they are any good? My OH thinks it may be full of rubbish ingredients. We are now thinking of buying JWB pouches as these are quite small. What do others think? Anyone else tried Butchers? What do other members mix with dry kibble? Sometimes we use chicken breast or veg but often we will use wet food.

I like the Butchers tripe mixes. I think Butchers is better than a lot of the tinned foods we get overhere (excepting those you get online). I order the Rinti tripe online from Zooplus now though as it is pure tripe. We don;t get the JWB moist foods in Ireland.

We don;t get the JWB moist foods in Ireland.
[/QUOTE]

Petstop in Blanchardstown stock JWB wet pouches . I got some free samples in with the bag of dry food and I bought another couple, just to try. The dogs loved them BTBH I wouldn't bother buying them. It's just as easy to add your own fresh veg etc :)

I feed Maddy on Arden Grange dry food with a little bit of Butchers to make it more interesting, she loves it! Judy x

Back