• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy birthday... to us!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I forgot to post... But the board turned one last Saturday! Thanks to all 260 members for being here and making this a community I enjoy visiting! :lol:

icon_banana

Congratulations and well done Karlin icon_banana I for one would be lost without the board.

It really is a great board! What did we do before????? Karlin you really keep things moving in the right direction. We are so lucky to have found you and Cavalier Talk! Happy, happy! :p

JaneB

Happy Birthday.... Fantastic board which has become part of my daily routine. Many happy years to come. Well done Karlin and thank you.

Yes happy birthday to us; we need a virtual cake!! Great job Karlin an thanks for all your hard work.

What did we do before?????

The word "productivity" comes to mind... :lol:

Virtual cake:

party-smiley-023.gif

Us:

party-smiley-020.gif

Love this board. Would be lost without all the advice here. And I would have make some MAJOR mistakes without everyone's help. :|

Happy Birthday to Cavalier Talk icon_banana

how would my life be with this board??

1, No harry (thanks for all the health advice before i got him)
2, No washing waiting to be done
3, no piles of ironing
4, no dust collecting on top of the tv :lol:
5, no rsi from typing so much :lol: :lol:

yep i can honestly say THANKS KARLIN

:lol: :lol: The icons are getting better and better...

I need to reload some of ours as they only cycle once then stop the animation, which is annoying!

Congratulations and a very Happy Birthday to us all!!

I can't belive it's a year already icon_banana

brush_birthdaytr.gif

[/img]

I just happened to think: One year old makes us puppies ourselves; it's great to be young again!

I don't know why, but I have this uncontrollable urge to go outside :lol:

Belated Birthday wishes to the board.

I don't post that often but I would miss my coffee breaks having a good read most days. Thanks Karlin for all you do and to all to the members for your knowledge, and good sense of humour that always puts a smile on my face. :D

Oh so it was our Birthday, how wonderful.
Happy Birthday Everybody, boy do I feel young again. :roll: :roll:

Karlin: Thanks for keeping such a great board going, and being so on top
of everything.

this is such a well designed board. It has a wonderful feel to it. It's so well thought out, to make it the excellent rich resource for cavalier people and dogs that it is. The people are great. I've been a member just a short time, and have benefitted greatly is many ways. Thank you!! I was surprised to notice Karlin's "join date" was only a year ago, realizing this board is so young, considering the depth it has. Here's to cavaliertalk. Many happy returns!!

Back