• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Harleys MRI tomorrow

Sabby

Harley is booked for his MRI tomorrow morning at 8.30 am. He is having his neck, shoulder, leg and head and spine scanned. They are also going to extract fluid from his bone, I think this is to check for infection/inflammation. They are looking for either torn ligament/muscle or PSOM,SM,CM. They will have to send the scan off and my vet will get a report about 2/3 days later. Unless it’s something obvious that my vet can see I will have to wait for the report. My vet is really good when Ebony had her scan he rang me about 3 times during the day with the results of the blood tests and what he saw on the scan. I have not felt so bad in a long time, with Ebony I wasn’t so anxious but I knew what her problem was before she had the scan. And all the bad news we had this week on the forum.
I know at least when I know for sure what it is I can treat it, but it still doesn't make the waiting any easier.
All I can do is hope and pray.

Hi Sabby

Chin up girl Harley will be well looked after and am sure it will only
be a pulled muscle or disc just like Rosie and you have seen her
recent videos going bonkers with the other mad banana's.

Stay safe and best wishes we will
all be there with you .

Brian and
Pops ,Daisy,Rosie and Lily

Good luck!
Hopefully it'll provide the answer to the problems he's been having.
Sins

Sabby,
Everything I can possibly cross is now crossed!!!! Will be thinking of you.
We need some good news here:(

Sending prayers and holding my breath....

You know we will be here and hoping the news is more positive than you think it may be. Hugs!

Hi sabby

Todays the day and here we both go again,
so best wishes to my little flier Harley and Daisy
sends bigs licks over to Harley .My appt is
9.30 so i wont leave home till 8.45 and you
start at 8.30 so good vibes exactly then.

Hi sabby

Todays the day and here we both go again,
so best wishes to my little flier Harley and Daisy
sends bigs licks over to Harley .My appt is
9.30 so i wont leave home till 8.45 and you
start at 8.30 so good vibes exactly then.

I was thinking of you when I dropped Harley at the vets. I am back home now and you must be in with the cardio now. Hope Daisy's diagnosis is better then you think it is.

Sabby, have just got back from holiday and catching up with all the news. I hope that you get all your answers today.:hug:

Thinking of you today Sabby :flwr: and really hoping for the best news possible.

It's awful that so many of the long standing forum members are going through such a bad time right now - horrid for everyone but when anyone has been around for a while, we all get to know each other and that makes it more personal.

Back