• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

MRI for Leo tomorrow

meljoy

hi,

Think of us tomorrow (Wednesday) as Leo has an MRI at 12.30.
Im dreading what deep inside I know Im going to be told. He hasnt had a screaming attack for 9 days now and I am truly thankful for that. Its a horrible feeling as many of you know.......I'll post more tomorrow.

Mel :(

It's seems so many of our forum members are having to go through this terrible ordeal, and it just does not seem fair. I do hope those who might come on to this board to see whats going on come to accept what a huge problem SM is.

Will be thinking of you on Wednesday, support is here if you need it.
Nanette:hug:

Will be thinking of you Mel - paws crossed for the best possible news.

I know it seems like a lot of people are going through this at present, but than goodnees Karlin set up the board so we have somewhere to come for information, help, advice and support (y)

A huge thank you for your support......I cant tell you what it means. I feel sick this morning! and Leo's got the hump because I wont give him his breakfast!!

Anyway I'll post later when I know more.Mel:(

PS Thanks for the chat last night Pauline you were a great support x

Good luck, let us know how you get on, I wouldnt swap places with you, and theres nothing i can do to help, im glad pauline is there for you she is great. di (hugs for leo)

Hello Mel
Just wanted to say that I understand how you are feeling (I went through this last Nov) and that I send you love, positive thoughts and lots of hugs for little Leo.
Christine and Spangle cavtiny

Hi Mel,

We have just had Tilly MRI'd on Tuesday and to my great surprise she has only a slight malformation of the skull. There is no sign of SM but we have to monitor her closely.
I can only hope that you also have good news, it is most sickly feeling that anyone can have when they go through this.
The best of luck to both of you

Best Wishes

Sam

Thanks again for the support. What fantastic news about Tilly!!

Well we are no closer to knowing. Leo didnt get the scan today!! The vet doing it was called in to emergency surgery just before!!
Another vet examined him suggested they keep him overnight and hopefully the neorologist will see him tomorrow.

The not knowing is driving me crazy. They did do a full exam on him but couldnt say for sure anything to help. I asked him his opinion and he said he felt I should prepare myself for a positive diagnosis.

The worst thing is he also warned me Leo might not be home until Friday!!

The house is eerily quiet without him. I really hope he's home soon!!

Will post more when I know.

Mel:(

Hi Mel, in a mad rush so can't write much, sorry :flwr: I read that wrong and thought Leo had emergency surgery!!! :eek: Keep me posted. I was thinking of you both today. :hug: Hope you're not on your own this evening. I was when Dylan was kept in and Sins kept me company on MSN bless her. Speak soon xx

Hi Mel,

I hope all goes well for you today.
Stick in there, I have just been through it with my Tilly and it is hard emotionally.
I could not keep myself from crying when I had to leave her behind and I did not sleep the whole night.
But it is best of knowing one way or the other.
I wish you the best of luck for today.

Best wishes

Sam

Pauline you gave me my first laugh of the day thinking Leo had emergency surgery......sorry!

Mel x

Good luck, thinking of you and facing the same thing in the future. At first I didn't want to know, but now I do.

Hi Mel,

We have just had Tilly MRI'd on Tuesday and to my great surprise she has only a slight malformation of the skull. There is no sign of SM but we have to monitor her closely.
I can only hope that you also have good news, it is most sickly feeling that anyone can have when they go through this.
The best of luck to both of you

Best Wishes

Sam

Sam,

What wonderful news about Tilly. I am so pleased for you.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Leo :xfngr:

Margaret C

Sorry that Leo has had to stay at the vets longer than expected, hope all goes well and you have good results:xfngr:

Back