• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Took This pic today

Mycavyangels

Emily is Not scared of this swan at all
she scares the life out of me when she barks at the swan and doesnt listen to us!
and the swan isnt scared either:eek:
i just took a quick snap of her, and then put her on a leash.
i know that Emily would not hurt the swan, but i know the swan will hurt emily:neutral:

dogs035.jpg

Ooh Emily!!
You just gave me goosebumps!! I have a young Tri girl here called Chloe, we were off down the towpath a couple of months ago when they had their 4 baby cygnets, well Chloe spots this swan and stands up to it, swan hisses at her and Chloe decides that growling back is a good option :eek: I ended up having to practically run half a mile down the towpath with her and 3 other dogs whilst this swan is swimming along behind us, wings half up and hissing like crazy! I can honestly admit to being extremely scared as my OH is a keen fisherman and one of his mates got his leg broken when a cobb swan attacked him!!

Ooh Emily!!
You just gave me goosebumps!! I have a young Tri girl here called Chloe, we were off down the towpath a couple of months ago when they had their 4 baby cygnets, well Chloe spots this swan and stands up to it, swan hisses at her and Chloe decides that growling back is a good option :eek: I ended up having to practically run half a mile down the towpath with her and 3 other dogs whilst this swan is swimming along behind us, wings half up and hissing like crazy! I can honestly admit to being extremely scared as my OH is a keen fisherman and one of his mates got his leg broken when a cobb swan attacked him!!

Lol bad Chloe, thats exactly what emily does lol!

Back