• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Well here we go....

Adorable photo!!! I'll need Bonnie's help for my photo.......and no way I can get all dogs into one little photo........

Pat
I love your signature - House mother :lol:

I'll have to figure mine out this weekend

MP

Aren't avatars and sigs fun? I think they make such a difference to a board. Much easier to see who has posted and gives people more of an individual identity...

Rory's mom - thanks for offering to help with my photo! I'll take you up on that offer......but first I've gotta get my neighbor's digital camera and take some shots. (Plan to purchase one at the end of the month.) The tricky part is -- what combination of the 8 dogs can I fit into a teeny photo?

I can't decide on final signature line -- could also be "Old lady with old dogs," "most anal person on the board" "most long-winded person on the board"....... :roll:

Back