• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gingers 'Babies'

Thelly

Hi All

Sorry it has been a while since I sent in some pics of the babies. Here they are now - I adore them!:luv:

I went away for a few days and I think Gerry must have been feeding them Miracle Grow!!!

1324235460_b3ca8de4d3_m.jpg

1324234272_f886243d02_m.jpg

1323342151_ed837342a1_m.jpg

1324233166_9b734ddd5c_m.jpg

1323340979_c5a9bb7cea_m.jpg

They are growling and playing like 'real' dogs now. Its so great to see them playing. Not getting much work done these days!

They are also eating now as well as some milk from mummy. I was shocked how easy it was introducing them to puppy mush. I will get some pics of that for you!

OMG they are sooooooooo CUTE!!! You must be loving every second with them!!! I think I could look at these photos all day long and never get bored. VERY sweet!!!! Ginger & her pups are so lucky to have you to care for them!

Ooh look at those floppy ears and those adorable faces! They are looking so much more grown up now. Keep the pictures coming; they are such fun to see! :)

Adorable! I can't get over how fast they've grown. I think you're right about the Miracle Grow. :)

They are very cute! Did we decide that the dad is a Lab? They certainly look a lot like little yellow labs.

Gosh, they are cute!!!!!! I bet they will be so sweet, loving, and smart especially if they are part lab and cavalier.

They really are getting big and they are so cute. I know what you mean about not getting much done; besides being so much fun (and time-consuming) to watch, they must be getting to be a lot more work. If they're playing together now, I assume the "puppy wars" have started, where someone gets a hold of someone elses ear or foot and starts pulling. That starts the crying and/or retaliation. Really funny to watch, although I try to break up the more serious sounding skirmishes.

Anyway, thanks for posting the pictures, looking forward to more. Have fun with them!!

What cute puppies! And with great Cav features and Lab size they are going to be the prettiest puppies on the block! You are doing a wonderful job there raising them.

Back